The Tiddington Village Hall is located opposite the Fox and Goat on the A418 on Albury View. Access to Albury View is via the side road to the left of the Parish Council notice board. Post Code for Sat. Nav is OX9 2LY.
The Village Hall features a modern, fully fitted kitchen; large car park and easy access.
Hiring The Hall
The hall is available for hire, please contact Brian Price on 01844 339977 to check availability.
Prices are as follows with effect from 1st April 2010 …
- WI / Parish Council / Village Fundraising events (not evenings) : £6.00 per hour
- Fundraising Events – Non Village based : £15.00 per hour
- Tiddington Organisation Fundraising Parties : £60
- Post Office : £4 per hour
- Kids Parties (must end by 6pm) : £25 (maximum 4 hours)
- Others (subject to agreement) : £25 per hour
- Evening Parties for Villagers : £100
- Evening Parties for non-Villagers : £150
- Weddings for Villagers : £200 (whole day)
- Weddings for non-Villagers : £300 (whole day)
- Deposit for Parties and Weddings : £50 (CASH ONLY)
- A small Marquee is available for hire (Price on Application)
- 10 x 5ft Banqueting tables are also available for hire at a charge of £15
- Table Cloths are also available for hire on request
- Please note: If the main hall plus the extension is used – 50% premium on hourly rate is applicable
- Borrowing of chairs and tables from the hall (home parties etc.) carries a charge of 50p per chair and £1 per table